Friday 8 April 2016

Friday Favourite - Aloe Vera Hand & Face Soap



Yes it's a Hand & Face Soap, Yes, that is a Gillete Venus Razor beside and YES I use these 2 to shave my legs and I get THE smoothest shave and with no irritation!


This one night when I was lucky enough to have the time and energy to make an effort with myself, I ran out of my usual shaving gel (typical!) and had nearly used all of the hubby's, (sssshhhh don't tell him) and this little beauty of a multi-use product was sitting on the side of my bath, so I thought I'd give it a whirl for shaving my legs. I was so surprised that I didn't get any razor burn or irritation afterwards, I usually get itchy red rash but not this time, no siree!  

I don't know why I was surprised as obviously the Aloe Vera inside the soap is a natural healer and soother  and this wash lathered up like a dream!. 

So if you didn't already use this as a hand soap, a face soap, bubble bath, make up cleanser, baby wash.....the list goes on///then give it a whirl as your shaving,  medium???. 


BUY IT HERE for £11.27



No comments:

Post a Comment